- To be discussed
- Contract Type
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- WFH - transition to Chorley Office
We are an innovative and market leading software & services company based in Chorley serving clients in the utility sector ranging from new entrants to large existing suppliers. We deliver sophisticated software solutions and managed services in a Private Cloud infrastructure, servicing both traditional and modern real-time, smart energy clients.
As Client Operations Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring that ESG’s customers receive excellent customer service in the provision of ESG’s Tier 3 uSmart Service. You are responsible for utilising ESG’s uSmart products to manage and support the rollout and maintenance of smart metering systems, on behalf of ESG’s clients and delivering the service within contracted SLAs. You will work directly with customers, the Client Operations Analyst will build up, maintain and expand their detailed industry knowledge of the processes required and exceptions incurred when interacting with the DCC for servicing the smart meter rollout and on-going lifecycle management. The uSmart Data Co-ordinator will keep their knowledge up to date, ensuring it remains consistent with the latest industry baseline and awareness of forthcoming industry change.
Working in a busy and dynamic service environment a willingness to ‘get stuck in’ and contribute outside of your specific area of responsibility is expected. You will have a strong customer focus and seek to continuously improve the service experience for ESG’s clients.
The role requires clearance in line with BS7858 requirements
Hours of work – 37.5 per week, Monday – Friday between 8.00am – 8.00pm.
Subject to business need there will be flexibility required due to potential shift changes and as such, your hours of work will be 37.5 hours 5 days per week with 1:4 Saturdays
Delivery of the uSmart Managed Service to clients, with specific responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Management, investigation and resolution of exceptions raised by the uSmart solutions in relation to business orchestration processes
- Monitoring and reporting of scheduled activity, including investigation of any anomalies for scheduled activities
- Outbound incident management, working directly with the DCC
- Uploading and management of inbound data sent from the client, or other agreed parties. Including of resolution of any exceptions during these processes.
- Providing, timely and accurate information to the client and agreed third parties relating to DCC service performance
- Execution of Smart Metering Key Infrastructure processes in line with documented processes
- Acting as DCC Authorised Responsible Officer (ARO) for multiple clients
- Accurate and timely data entry
- Managing and prioritising requirements against industry, customer and internal expectations within Service Levels
- Understanding the importance of SLAs and delivering to clients within agreed SLAs
- Providing excellent customer service
- Providing professional, knowledgeable and courteous responses to customer queries
- Responsible for helping to build excellent customer relationships
- Liaising directly with clients, providing timely, clear and accurate information.
- Maintaining process maps & work instructions
- Responsible for ensuring processes are completed in line with agreed documentation and evidenced as required by regulatory audits
- Developing detailed industry knowledge and interpreting industry requirements
- Identifying new opportunities resulting from industry process, and business requirement changes
- Understanding the importance of quality control, to comply with all relevant standards and procedures and participate in quality assurance and control activities.
- Participating in a programme of continuous improvement, to ensure the systems and processes are appropriate to changing company and customer requirements
- uSmart Industry Operations team meeting contracted SLAs
- Demonstration of knowledge of uSmart applications, process and industry
- Demonstration of excellent customer service
- Excellent inter-personal skills and team working capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A strong sense of pride and accountability for delivering excellent customer service
- Strong sense of accountability and desire to see things through
- Articulate and diplomatic
- Detail orientated with an analytical mind se
- Self-motivated and willing to contribute outside direct areas of responsibility
- Able to project a professional image
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Able to focus on both detail and accuracy
- Able to work as part as a team or individually
Qualifications, Attributes & Experience
- Experience working in a customer service or service role environment
- Experience of working in a similar role in the UK Energy Industry is highly desirable
- Follow IMS Policies
- Reporting of Incident
- ISO Responsibilities
- ISO Staff Awareness