- Contract Type
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Utilihouse, East Terrace, Euxton Lane, Chorley, PR6 7TE
We are an innovative and market leading software & services company based in Chorley serving clients in the utility sector ranging from new entrants to large existing suppliers. We deliver sophisticated software solutions and managed services in a Private Cloud infrastructure, servicing both traditional and modern real-time, smart energy clients.
We are looking for an HR Administrator to support our Human Resources department and other departments throughout Utiligroup.
Working Hours & Location
Temporary – Maternity Cover
9-12 month term. Starting in October/November 2020.
Monday to Friday, 08:30-17:00 or 09:00-17:30. A minimum of 37.5 hours per week.
- Providing Support to the existing HR team
- Organise and maintain personnel records
- Updating the internal HR Software
- Company Mobiles setting up, monitoring monthly bills, allocating numbers and handsets General HR administration tasks – new starter folders, letters, sickness records etc.
- Updating weekly spreadsheet for relevant departments.
- Obtaining employment references and qualifications for new starters
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. monthly reports.) Adding new starters to inductions
- Maintaining recruitment spreadsheets and creating POs
- Processing CV’s and applications received for all recruitment
- Assisting with interview set up – emailing agencies, confirming dates and times, coordinating diaries and booking meeting rooms.
- Ensuring copies of all necessary ID verification documents are taken from applicants
- Checking applicant files to ensure all relevant paperwork is present/signed after inductions
- Assisting with Reception cover duties as required
- Assisting with training administration, and training agreements
- Booking exit interviews
- Assisting with Ergonomics/Handing out ergonomics equipment and understanding the process ID Badge ordering and distribution
- Sending P45s and Final payslips to leavers Any further ad-hoc administrative duties
- ISO Responsibilities
- ISO Staff Awareness
- Follow IMS Policies
- Reporting of Incidents
- GDPR Knowledge
- Strong communicator
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- You will be able to demonstrate working effectively on your own but also be a team player.
- Computer literate and can pick up systems quickly
- Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy with sufficient attention to detail
- Able to work in a confidential environment
- Administrative background