- To be discussed
- Contract Type
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Utiligroup is a market leading provider of innovative technology and services to the utilities and energy industry. We are creating a more competitive utilities sector, improving our customer’s lives through better service and greater choice and guiding our clients through complex industry change. Our purpose is to make energy smarter for everyone. We deploy our technology and talent to deliver innovation and automation through our SaaS and Business Process Management solutions from which we create actionable data analytics and insight. To date, Utiligroup has enabled a significant number of new entrant energy suppliers to enter the industry and we manage several million customers on behalf of suppliers and metering companies. Clients include a host of well-known energy providers, both UK and overseas-based.
- Perform security audits ensuring compliance with data protection legislation, ISO 27001 and industry specific security and privacy standards.
- Set up and maintain an internal audit programme ensuring companywide oversight.
- Assist with BCDR and help coordinate the annual BCDR audit.
- Identify areas of Non Conformance and work with teams to perform remediation activities.
- Work with customers to help them prepare for industry audits ensuring they have the correct documentation and are aligned with Utiligroup.
- Manage external audits communicating with both auditors and staff to ensure success.
- Maintain appropriate documentation that supports identification and closure of areas of Non Conformance and opportunity’s for improvement recording metrics to track trends within the business.
- Working to tight deadlines.
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team communicating with all levels of staff.
- ISO awareness, responsibilities and Staff Awareness.
- Follow IMS Policies.
- Reporting of Incidents.
- ISO Responsibilities
- ISO Staff Awareness
- Follow IMS Policies
- Reporting of Incidents