- Contract Type
- Contract Type
- Full Time - Shifts to be agreed
- Utiligroup, Brisance House, Euxton Lane, Euxton PR7 6AQ
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within our Managed Service Team, the team was specifically developed to provide customers with the support and experience they need to operate in the UK Energy Market.
Your role as a Data Coordinator will be to work within the Managed Service Team to develop strong relationships with customers and provide excellent customer service on an array of their industry regulatory data requirements, including:
- General Clerical Duties to support the customer in providing excellent customer service
- Manage customer exceptions working closely with third parties
- Ownership of client relationships and working with Service Delivery Managers to continually improve our service provision
- Regular direct contact with clients via telephone, email and face to face meetings
Assist with the analysis and interpretation of data to produce and present relevant reports.
You will be a very personable individual who has experience of working within a customer focused front of back office environment. You will be committed to providing excellent customer service and driving continuous improvement within an operational environment. Experience in the energy sector or with other industry parties is desirable but not essential.
You will have experience of:
- Data Entry responsibilities requiring accuracy and timeliness
- Supporting Customers over the phone and participating on regular Operational Calls
- Providing customer service from query through to resolution with customers
- Using Microsoft: Word and Excel software packages
- Working within a team environment and support other team members in their learnings
- Have the ability and confidence to utilise your initiative, to highlight possible areas for improvement.
- Industry knowledge at data flow or process level is desirable
You will have knowledge/skills of:
- A managed service or outsourced environment
- Excellent Customer Services skills
- Data entry accuracy
- The UK Energy (Electricity/Gas) industry or other users in the industry such as Meter Operator (desirable)
Development and Ad-Hoc Duties
You will receive development and training on all areas of the business, your role and your specific responsibilities to enable you to gain a real insight into the role and the Energy industry, enabling you to provide a knowledgeable service to our customers.
The position has a requirement to complete ad-hoc duties, which shall only be requested in times when the business is busy or when new responsibilities have been identified within the department, which need monitoring and completing. No tasks shall be requested, which fall outside the capabilities of this role.
Skills & Attributes
You must possess:
- strong administrative and communication skills
- professional telephone manner and customer service experience
- experience of using to a good standard: Microsoft Excel and Word applications
- Skills to enable you to support others in their learnings
- Positive and passionate attitude
- Able to work effectively as part of a team and independently
- ISO Responsibilities
- ISO Staff Awareness
- Follow IMS Policies
- Reporting of Incidents
- GDPR Awareness