- Contract Type
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Utilihouse, East Terrace, Euxton Lane, Chorley, PR6 7TE
Utiligroup is a market leading provider of innovative technology and services to the utilities and energy industry. We are creating a more competitive utilities sector, improving our customer’s lives through better service and greater choice and guiding our clients through complex industry change.
Our purpose is to make utilities smarter for everyone. We deploy our technology and talent to deliver innovation and automation through our SaaS and Business Process Management solutions from which we create actionable data analytics and insight.
To date, Utiligroup has enabled a significant number of new entrant energy suppliers to enter the industry and we manage several million customers on behalf of suppliers and metering companies. Clients include a host of well-known energy providers, both UK and overseas-based.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for individuals within a Managed Service environment, specifically developed for providing customers with the support they need to become Energy Suppliers.
Your role as a Data Coordinator will be to work with the Utiliserve Operations team to develop relations with the customers and provide excellent customer service on an array of their industry regulatory data requirements, including:
- General Clerical Duties in exception management
- Assist with production of Training Procedures and Literature
Assist with the analysis and interpretation of Dataflow and other data to produce relevant reports.
Description of Responsibilities
You will be a very personable individual, who has experience of working within a customer focused environment and has an appetite to learn more about the energy supply industry. You will have similar experience of data entry.
You will have experience of:
- Data Entry responsibilities requiring accuracy
- Dealing with Customers over the phone
- Providing customer service through to resolution with customers
- Using Microsoft: Word and Excel software packages
- You may have used SQL Databases, or other internal databases
- Working within a team environment
- Have the ability and confidence to utilise your initiative, to highlight possible areas for improvement.
You will have knowledge/skills of, or have the willingness to learn:
- The Energy (Electricity/Gas) industry
- A managed service environment
- Excellent Customer Services skills
- Data entry accuracy
You will receive development and training on all areas of the business, your role and your specific responsibilities to enable you to gain a real insight into the role and the Energy industry, enabling you to provide a knowledgeable service to our customers.
The position has a requirement to complete ad-hoc duties, which shall only be requested in times when the business is busy or when new responsibilities have been identified within the department, which need monitoring and completing. No tasks shall be requested, which fall outside the capabilities of this role.
Experience & Skills
You must possess:
- strong administrative and communication skills
- professional telephone manner and customer service experience
- experience of using to a good standard: Microsoft Excel and Word applications
- ISO Responsibilities
- ISO Staff Awareness
- Follow IMS Policies
- Reporting of Incidents