- To be discussed
- Contract Type
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Currently work from home - transitioning to Chorley office
We are an innovative and market leading software & services company based in Chorley serving clients in the utility sector ranging from new entrants to large existing suppliers. We deliver sophisticated software solutions and managed services in a Private Cloud infrastructure, servicing both traditional and modern real-time, smart energy clients.
The CRM & Billing Service Desk Lead will require you to:
- Manage the team responsible for operating the support service within the Futura billing team, providing leadership and direction to them as and when required.
- Provide subject matter expertise in energy industry CRM & billing to the support team and to clients.
- Ensure that client Futura application systems, are upgraded, maintained and supported in order to achieve the contracted Service Level Agreements and deliverables.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with clients in regards to their support service and Futura software updates.
- Ensure that the Futura CRM & billing System is supported in line with the client’s contract and internally agreed standards. Leading on the resolution of Futura helpdesk incidents.
- Develop and implement procedures and documentation to aid in the delivery of the Futura support Service.
- Manage the resolution of Futura application-related incidents, service requests and problems in a timely and efficient manner in line with business requirements.
- Undertake Futura application-related problem diagnosis, implementing problem resolution or prevention measures as appropriate.
- Ensure problem prevention methods are continually applied to improve service levels and keep costs in line with projections.
- Employ appropriate application maintenance, support and incident management processes and procedures to support and maintain the Futura application, and to investigate and resolve Futura application-related incidents.
- As required, provide timely and regular communication to users on the status of their service requests and incidents.
- As necessary, liaise with internal teams to ensure Futura application-related incidents and problems are resolved in a timely and professional manner.
- Monitor the availability, performance and throughput of supported Futura applications.
- Prioritise and schedule assigned support activities and tasks.
- Manage the maintenance of Futura support technical documentation and scripts
- Work with the Service Operations helpdesk team to continuously improve incident and problem management processes
- Participate in disaster recovery activities as required.
- Review and where appropriate authorise hot fix releases.
- Represent the support service in transition of new client implementation projects into live support.
- Feed into the product roadmap with suggestions for system and business improvements.
- Act as a first point of escalation for clients for any P1/P2 incidents or incidents that fail to meet target fault resolution times as per client contracts
- Attend client support calls, providing and prioritising response and resolution to incidents.
- Line Management of the Service Desk Analysts to deliver the Futura support service
- Co-ordinate internal support resources and client resources as required to achieve incident resolution.
- Implement and provide reports to senior stakeholders to evidence incident and problem management performance across Futura support
- Ensure the Futura application support team adhere to published company policies and procedures.
- Analyse data from systems and produce technical and business reports for consumption by departmental managers and team leaders.
- Undertake any other duties of a similar level and responsibility as may be required from time to time.
Management of others:
- Sets clear direction for others, e.g. staff, project team members, customers, volunteers, contractors etc.
- Delegates work appropriately and fairly
- Supports and motivates others, encouraging them to achieve their goals, in alignment with organisational goals
- Encourages their staff to think and act independently where appropriate
- Seeks opportunities to provide people with new challenges and opportunities to develop
- Presents their case persuasively: upwards, downwards and externally
- Demonstrates confidence in their position and in leading teams
- Displays clear and confident lines of communication when presenting and communicating
- Develops and maintains productive relationships with internal and external customers
- Delivers what they have agreed with the customer
- Effectively address problems raised whilst managing customer expectations
- Makes and communicates clear decisions
- Makes effective decisions under time pressure
- Manages risks and benefits of various options and decisions
- Ensures that decisions made are the right one for the customer and for the business however unpopular they might be
- Follow IMS Policies
- Reporting of Incident
- ISO Responsibilities
- ISO Staff Awareness