- To be discussed
- Contract Type
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Currently work from home - transitioning to Chorley office
We are an innovative and market leading software & services company based in Chorley serving clients in the utility sector ranging from new entrants to large existing suppliers. We deliver sophisticated software solutions and managed services in a Private Cloud infrastructure, servicing both traditional and modern real-time, smart energy clients.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for individuals within a Managed Service environment, specifically developed for providing customers with the support they need to become Energy Suppliers.
Your role as a Client Operations Analyst will be to work with the ESG Operations team to develop relations with the customers and provide excellent customer service on an array of their industry regulatory data requirements, including:
- General Clerical Duties in exception management
- Assist with production of Training Procedures and Literature
- Assist with the analysis and interpretation of Dataflow and other data to produce relevant reports.
Qualifications, Attributes & Experience
You will be a very personable individual, who has experience of working within a customer focused environment and has an appetite to learn more about the energy supply industry. You will have similar experience of data entry.
You will have experience of:
- Data Entry responsibilities requiring accuracy
- Dealing with Customers over the phone
- Providing customer service through to resolution with customers
- Using Microsoft: Word and Excel software packages
- You may have used SQL Databases, or other internal databases
- Working within a team environment
- Have the ability and confidence to utilise your initiative, to highlight possible areas for improvement.
You must possess:
- strong administrative and communication skills
- professional telephone manner and customer service experience
- experience of using to a good standard: Microsoft Excel and Word applications
You will have knowledge/skills of, or have the willingness to learn:
- The Energy (Electricity/Gas) industry
- A managed service environment
- Excellent Customer Services skills
- Data entry accuracy
- At least 2 years commercial experience of software development, with one or more of the following technologies: Java, Spring, Hibernate, Maven, GIT, JUnit, JQuery, HTML & CSS
- Proven experience of software development projects and a commitment to utilising development methodologies is essential
- Ability to provide software process improvements is essential
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Working knowledge of the Energy Industry is desirable, but not essential
- Working in an agile software development environment is desirable, but not essential
Ad Hoc Duties
You will receive development and training on all areas of the business, your role and your specific responsibilities to enable you to gain a real insight into the role and the Energy industry, enabling you to provide a knowledgeable service to our customers.
The position has a requirement to complete ad-hoc duties, which shall only be requested in times when the business is busy or when new responsibilities have been identified within the department, which need monitoring and completing. No tasks shall be requested, which fall outside the capabilities of this role.
- Follow IMS Policies
- Reporting of Incident
- ISO Responsibilities
- ISO Staff Awareness